Metro Ethernet Service
Connecting your business network enables you to quickly communicate between multiple locations. But doing so in a secure and reliable fashion can be complicated and costly. MHO Metro Ethernet can support your unique network needs with a simple, reliable, and cost-efficient high quality wireless Layer 2 solution.
MHO Metro Ethernet Service provides a simple, reliable way to connect Local Area Network (LAN) to LAN between two or more business locations or to an offsite data center within the Metro area. At speeds from 10Mbps up to 1Gbps, it delivers data applications, including voice, video, and Internet access with the performance and reliability your company requires.
MHO Metro Ethernet offers:
- Fast Installation: Your service can be up and running within 10 business days after securing roof rights. Guaranteed.
- Cost-efficient Installation: You can potentially save thousands of dollars on installation, compared to a new fiber build. Additionally, there is no need to purchase special equipment because we provide an Ethernet hand-off.
- Guaranteed Reliability: Your MHO Metro Ethernet service has a standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.99 percent availability.
- Low Latency: Your VoIP (either SIP or Hosted PBX) and other latency-sensitive applications will run successfully over your Metro Ethernet Service.
- Unmatched Customer Service: Your MHO Metro Ethernet Service gives you the flexibility to adjust your bandwidth as needed. It also comes with a guarantee: If you experience service issues, we'll have your network back up-and-running within two hours. Most bandwidth requests are handled the same day or within minutes. Most service issues never happen, because we proactively monitor our network from core infrastructure to the customer last miles.
How MHO Metro Ethernet Works:
- Scalable bandwidth from 10Mbps up to 1Gbps. Most requests are handled the same day or within minutes.
- VLAN freedom. You can choose almost any VLAN to connect your sites, without having to call us to make a change.
- Special application support, like VoIP or video.
Our Metro Ethernet can be delivered via three options:
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL): Enables use of bandwidth-intensive applications with flexible, scalable, point-to-point configurations that deliver high-capacity connections between two sites.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL): Extends Ethernet connectivity to branch locations without having to manage connections to every location by using a hub to aggregate data traffic on a single network.
- Ethernet LAN (E-LAN): Provides Ethernet based any-to-any communication over IP/MPLS networks using virtual private network (VPN) technology, and maintains separate network domains as if they were on the same Ethernet LAN, regardless of locations.
Your MHO Dedicated Internet service has a standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.99 percent availability.
Your VoIP (either SIP or Hosted PBX) and other latency-sensitive applications will run successfully.
If you experience service issues, we'll have your network back up-and-running within two hours.
Our installation team will have your services up and running quickly after roof rights are secured.
From 30Mbps to 1Gbps. Most requests are handled the same day or within minutes.
MPLS Core Network
Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) core network designed for fast reroute and core redundancy.
MHO Networks has exceeded my expectations. The service they have delivered to Regis University has been absolutely reliable and without any issues.Chuck Steigerwalt / Regis University
MHO were knowledgable, efficient and good on follow up. They do what they say they're going to do. I would happily recommend them.Eric Fraser / Chief Operating Officer / Wurk
MHO, has and continues to exceed our expectations. It is refreshing to have a provider that can implement service and connectivity faster than we implement new sites/ business.David Franck / Senior Network Engineer / Hospitals Corporate of America