- Incipio was moving warehouse locations and couldn’t get the support they needed. - Incipio
- Majestic Realty needed an alternative internet service to fiber. - Majestic Realty
- Electronic Commerce Finds Reliability with MHO Networks - Electronic Commerce
- Fletcher Jones Management Group connects Multiple Sites With MHO - Fletcher Jones Management Group
- Meridian Network Services and MHO Networks Form Partnership for Increased Sales - Meridian Network Services
- Mike Ward Infiniti Discovers the Benefits of Fixed Wireless With MHO - Mike Ward Infiniti
- Installing a High Speed Internet Connect within a Few Days - Denver Hospitality
- Finding Diversity/Redundancy to an Existing Fiber Carrier - Denver - Based Credit Union
- We Can Be Heroes - PNAA
- Relying on Technology Even When Relaxing - Hyland Hills Park & Recreation District
Call us at 1.800.WANT MHO to find out how we can help YOUR business.Check Availability
MHO's service has a standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) of Business-Class reliability.
Your VoIP (either SIP or Hosted PBX) and other latency-sensitive applications will run successfully.
If you experience service issues, we'll have your network back up-and-running within two hours.
Our installation team will have your services up and running quickly after roof rights are secured.
From 10Mbps to 1Gbps. Most requests are handled the same day or within minutes.
MPLS Core Network
Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) core network designed for fast reroute and core redundancy.
MHO Networks has exceeded my expectations. The service they have delivered to Regis University has been absolutely reliable and without any issues.Chuck Steigerwalt / Regis University
MHO were knowledgable, efficient and good on follow up. They do what they say they're going to do. I would happily recommend them.Eric Fraser / Chief Operating Officer / Wurk
MHO, has and continues to exceed our expectations. It is refreshing to have a provider that can implement service and connectivity faster than we implement new sites/ business.David Franck / Senior Network Engineer / Hospitals Corporate of America