If you are a VoIP Provider and would like to deliver your solutions in situations where 1) fiber isn't viable, 2) true diversity is required, or when 3) fast, guaranteed installation is needed, then partnering with MHO is the answer. MHO partners expand their potential customer base and increase customer satisfaction across the board. This creates a competitive advantage that sets you apart from other VoIP Providers.
As a VoIP provider, you know the importance of flawless data access for your customer, not to mention low latency and low packet loss. Make sure your potential customers aren't prohibited from using your services due to data access issues or lengthy, costly installation challenges; partner with MHO so we can worry about the pipe and you can focus on the best VoIp solutions for your customers. MHO data services also offer true diversity for business continuity.
MHO offers your customers:
- The alternative when fiber is not a viable option
- Up to (10 business days) install when fast installation is important
- True diversity for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Guaranteed network performance, and availability of 99.99%.
- Low latency to successfully run latency-sensitive applications
- Outstanding customer support and customer satisfaction
MHO offers VoIP Centers:
- Increase your potential customer base by increasing the number of buildings you can service
- Increased customer satisfaction due to quick and guaranteed install
- Expand and augment your offerings to include true diversity solutions
- Outstanding pre and post sales support, allowing you to focus on your business
MHO's service has a standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) of Business-Class reliability.
Your VoIP (either SIP or Hosted PBX) and other latency-sensitive applications will run successfully.
If you experience service issues, we'll have your network back up-and-running within two hours.
Our installation team will have your services up and running quickly after roof rights are secured.
From 10Mbps to 1Gbps. Most requests are handled the same day or within minutes.
MPLS Core Network
Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) core network designed for fast reroute and core redundancy.
MHO Networks has exceeded my expectations. The service they have delivered to Regis University has been absolutely reliable and without any issues.Chuck Steigerwalt / Regis University
MHO were knowledgable, efficient and good on follow up. They do what they say they're going to do. I would happily recommend them.Eric Fraser / Chief Operating Officer / Wurk
MHO, has and continues to exceed our expectations. It is refreshing to have a provider that can implement service and connectivity faster than we implement new sites/ business.David Franck / Senior Network Engineer / Hospitals Corporate of America