When your business can't afford to wait several weeks or months for connectivity, MHO can install the data solution that is right for you in a matter of days: Dedicated Internet or Metro Ethernet (or both!). We guarantee that within 10 business days after securing roof rights, your service will be up and running.
MHO does need roof rights prior to installation, but this is typically an easy process, and most landlords are very accomodating. After we secure roof rights:
- We place the equipment on the roof, and then our technician pulls coax cable down through roof penetration to a common phone closet or server room.
- We install the indoor unit (IDU) either via rack mount or wall mount and plug it into standard house power that you provide.
- You can then run cabling from the IDU to your switch/router using standard Cat5/6 cabling.
- We test the circuit to ensure it's up and running.
- We hand the live circuit off to you.
Call us at 1.800.WANT MHO to find out how we can help YOUR business.
MHO's service has a standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) of Business-Class reliability.
Your VoIP (either SIP or Hosted PBX) and other latency-sensitive applications will run successfully.
If you experience service issues, we'll have your network back up-and-running within two hours.
Our installation team will have your services up and running quickly after roof rights are secured.
From 20Mbps to 1Gbps. Most requests are handled the same day or within minutes.
MPLS Core Network
Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) core network designed for fast reroute and core redundancy.
MHO Networks has exceeded my expectations. The service they have delivered to Regis University has been absolutely reliable and without any issues.Chuck Steigerwalt / Regis University
MHO were knowledgable, efficient and good on follow up. They do what they say they're going to do. I would happily recommend them.Eric Fraser / Chief Operating Officer / Wurk
MHO, has and continues to exceed our expectations. It is refreshing to have a provider that can implement service and connectivity faster than we implement new sites/ business.David Franck / Senior Network Engineer / Hospitals Corporate of America