Businesses today rely on their Internet provider for continuity of operations. What’s more, your Internet connection is one of your most crucial operational tools. For fast installation and guaranteed reliability, our scalable and secure Internet service keeps your company up to speed.
MHO Dedicated Internet Service provides you with the fastest route to the Internet. It runs on our owned and operated fully-meshed Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) core network with multiple Internet gateways and peering agreements. Our carrier-class, point-to-point microwave technology extends the last mile to your premises and with Ethernet hand-off may reduce your equipment costs.
MHO Dedicated Internet offers:
- Fast Installation: Your service can be up and running within 10 business days after securing roof rights. Guaranteed.
- Cost-efficient Installation: You can potentially save thousands of dollars on installation, compared to a new fiber build. Additionally, there is no need to purchase special equipment because we provide an Ethernet hand-off.
- Guaranteed Reliability: Your MHO Metro Ethernet service has a standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.99 percent availability.
- Low Latency: Your VoIP (either SIP or Hosted PBX) and other latency-sensitive applications will run successfully over your Metro Ethernet Service.
- Unmatched Customer Service: Your MHO Metro Ethernet Service gives you the flexibility to adjust your bandwidth as needed. It also comes with a guarantee: If you experience service issues, we'll have your network back up-and-running within two hours. Most bandwidth requests are handled the same day or within minutes. Most service issues never happen, because we proactively monitor our network from core infrastructure to the customer last miles.
How MHO Dedicated Internet Works:
MHO uses carrier-class, full duplex radios with the latest in point-to-point microwave technology. Additionally, our Dedicated Internet Service features:
- Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) core network designed for fast reroute and core redundancy.
- Multiple Internet gateways and peering agreements
- Gigabit Ethernet with a state-of-the-art IP backbone.
- Scalable bandwidth from 10Mbps up to 4Gbps. Most requests are handled the same day or within minutes.
- Ethernet-hand-off to reduce cost on customer premises equipment (CPE).
- Supported BGP Routing Protocol.
See what our customers have to say. With more than 15 years providing wireless, high speed Ethernet, you can rely on our service.
Your MHO Dedicated Internet service has a standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.99 percent availability.
Your VoIP (either SIP or Hosted PBX) and other latency-sensitive applications will run successfully.
If you experience service issues, we'll have your network back up-and-running within two hours.
Our installation team will have your services up and running quickly after roof rights are secured.
From 10Mbps to 1Gbps. Most requests are handled the same day or within minutes.
MPLS Core Network
Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) core network designed for fast reroute and core redundancy.
MHO Networks has exceeded my expectations. The service they have delivered to Regis University has been absolutely reliable and without any issues.Chuck Steigerwalt / Regis University
MHO were knowledgable, efficient and good on follow up. They do what they say they're going to do. I would happily recommend them.Eric Fraser / Chief Operating Officer / Wurk
MHO, has and continues to exceed our expectations. It is refreshing to have a provider that can implement service and connectivity faster than we implement new sites/ business.David Franck / Senior Network Engineer / Hospitals Corporate of America